Customer Insights and Analytics
MCorp helps organizations understand their customers, their competition, their markets and their employees—and see where to improve.
Over the years, we’ve found there's significant value in defensible market data, customer insights and touchpoint metrics when it comes to setting priorities and addressing complex issues such as brand strategy and customer experience design.
Some of the questions we’ve helped clients answer include:
- Who are our most valuable customers and how can we better reach them?
- What is their current experience and how does that diverge from "the ideal"?
- How is our brand perceived by the market? Where is it strongest and weakest?
- Which touchpoints most impact audience experience positively and negatively?
- How satisfied and loyal are our customers and employees—and how can we improve this?
- What is the ideal customer experience?
- How do we determine which metrics to track, and how to best monitor them over time?
Companies seek MCorp out because our recommendations are actionable, accessible and easy-to-understand. Our clear-to-act-on insights are driven by our approach to qualitative and quantitative research, as well as the robust analytical models we use to understand your business issues…and get to the answers you need.