We Create Value by Improving Customer Experience
Trusted by the Fortune 100 and mid-market leaders alike for customer experience strategy and consulting...
Learn why best-selling author and 1to1 guru Don Peppers said, “I dare you to try reading this book without getting at least ten brilliant new ideas for your business. You won’t be able to do it.”
Co-authored by MCorp’s Managing Director Michael Hinshaw, Smart Customers, Stupid Companies will help you identify better ways to serve your customers.
Featured in the Forrester Research, Inc. report Market Overview: Enterprise Customer Experience Transformation Consultants, MCorp is one of 15 consultancies profiled globally.
See how well MCorp’s services can support your customer experience strategy goals…
Touchpoint Insights, from the MCorp Blog
Most of us know the importance of–and the connections between–employee and customer experience. The fact is, every employee has an impact on customer experience. Yet as important as back office, management, and executives are to defining, supporting, and delivering on the expectations of customers, those front-line employees who interact face-to-face with your customers can have...December 5, 2013
Jamie Dimon, the controversial chief of banking giant JPMorgan Chase, is used to dodging bullets–as is the bank he fronts. From the “London Whale” trading scandal to a record $13 billion settlement with the Justice Department, JPMorgan Chase has been the ultimate Teflon bank. Until now, that is. As it recently discovered, the power of...November 28, 2013
Every company needs to change the way it interacts with its customers on occasion. Whether it’s new or updated systems, services, offerings, channels or locations, these changes are both expected and required. But how a company implements these changes can either delight customers or alienate them. This is a story about what not to do...November 21, 2013
Another day, yet another crop of newly-minted tech billionaires in San Francisco. Ho hum. Yes, we know that Twitter climbed over 70% in its market debut last Thursday and that their 232 million active monthly users had a lot to do with it. But consider the fact that with a market capitalization of around $25...November 14, 2013
Our Latest Tweets
- How is technology integral to the customer experience? http://t.co/MjyJ3j5JYA
- Honesty is the best policy in customer service. http://t.co/Cf5eIufauL
- "The golden rule for every business man is this: 'Put yourself in your customer's place.'" - Orison Swett Marden
- RT @AnjaHoffmann The Future Of Customer Experience: Culture, Data, And Technology http://t.co/WmWAn1pD1f #CustExp by @SAP
- A glowing testimonial from someone who isn't [technically] your customer... @dogvacay, you're doing it right. http://t.co/L2yoQkgPBb #cx
- Best Buy Battles Back Online http://t.co/fmpalaODNI #showrooming #smartcustomers
- Touchpoint Insights | Did JPMorgan Chase’s Public Spanking Hurt? Just #AskJPM http://t.co/0DMmxfYS1J