We Create Value by Improving Customer Experience
Trusted by the Fortune 100 and mid-market leaders alike for customer experience strategy and consulting...
Learn why best-selling author and 1to1 guru Don Peppers said, “I dare you to try reading this book without getting at least ten brilliant new ideas for your business. You won’t be able to do it.”
Co-authored by MCorp’s Managing Director Michael Hinshaw, Smart Customers, Stupid Companies will help you identify better ways to serve your customers.
Featured in the Forrester Research, Inc. report Market Overview: Enterprise Customer Experience Transformation Consultants, MCorp is one of 15 consultancies profiled globally.
See how well MCorp’s services can support your customer experience strategy goals…
Touchpoint Insights, from the MCorp Blog
Most companies we work with have some sort of performance gap. Some are known and easier to see, others less obvious. Some big, some small. All–when identified and closed–drive increased value across a range of quantifiable measures. When it comes to the ways a company is experienced or perceived, most of these gaps fall into...April 11, 2014
When it comes to customer experience insights, the phrase “outside-in” – in reference to getting the customers’ view of the experience they’re having (or wish they were having) with your organization – has long been used to describe “the standard” for experience-related customer feedback. Which is great – if you’re able to get them to...March 20, 2014
“So tell us, how did that make you feel? We care. Really, we do.” While rarely asked quite that way, virtually all customer experience research boils down to a need to answer this question and others like it. The fact is, all customer experience boils down to how your customers feel about an experience. These feelings occur...March 13, 2014
It’s in our collective nature to look forward. We ask: What’s ahead? Where are we (and our customers) going? And how do we best engage with them when we get there? The fact is, we all tend to think more about where we’re going than where we’ve been. While the tendency to keep “eyes forward”...March 6, 2014
Our Latest Tweets
- The search for quality over brand recognition... http://t.co/eSQgpH6T0Y
- Turning your refunds into return-customer experiences may sound difficult - but it's more than doable. http://t.co/7ooDZ6EcKZ
- What You Can Learn About Adaptability From Sylvan Learning http://t.co/Wcfor04GDo
- It's big. And getting bigger... http://t.co/rOCiMtPjk5
- RT @andy_mcf The Key to Unlocking 3 Customer Secrets http://t.co/xxqdsBWE5Z #cx #cxm
- What happens after a customer creates a negative review? One of seven things. Learn and benefit! http://t.co/WubIdMNL8V
- Ad of the Day: This Wonder Bread Campaign Is the Greatest Thing Since … Well, You Know - http://t.co/tafYvOrMv9