We Create Value by Improving Customer Experience
Trusted by the Fortune 100 and mid-market leaders alike for customer experience strategy and consulting...
Learn why best-selling author and 1to1 guru Don Peppers said, “I dare you to try reading this book without getting at least ten brilliant new ideas for your business. You won’t be able to do it.”
Co-authored by MCorp’s Managing Director Michael Hinshaw, Smart Customers, Stupid Companies will help you identify better ways to serve your customers.
Featured in the Forrester Research, Inc. report Market Overview: Enterprise Customer Experience Transformation Consultants, MCorp is one of 15 consultancies profiled globally.
See how well MCorp’s services can support your customer experience strategy goals…
Touchpoint Insights, from the MCorp Blog
A friend in New York sent me an article last week she thought I’d be interested in. Not only is it slice of a customer journey we’re all familiar with (following diners during their meal experience at a nice restaurant), it shows that customers today “ain’t what they used to be.” Trying to determine why...October 28, 2014
Customer Experience Innovation? (You Keep Using That Word…) While the word “Innovation” is thrown around an awful lot in the business world, I do wonder how often it’s used in the context of transformative or disruptive innovation, as innovation is more typically understood by the likes of entrepreneurs and consumers. Disruptive innovation is based on...October 16, 2014
Designing a Voice-of-the-Customer (VoC) Program: Beyond Customer Listening to Customer Understanding
The first step in improving customer understanding is listening – to their opinions, concerns, perceptions, objectives and expectations. Yet while most organizations understand the importance and value of customer feedback, many haven’t worked through how this customer data turns into customer understanding. Even more concerning is that, on average, Fortune 1000 marketers depend on data...October 2, 2014
How Dinner Lab Brings Customers Into the Experience Design Process – Differentiating and Profiting While They’re At It.
This week, I – along with another 100 or so people – paid Dinner Lab $70 each to be part of a focus group. And we enjoyed it. If you’ve not heard of them, Dinner Lab “…is a social dining experiment that unites undiscovered chefs with adventurous diners who are looking for something different from...September 12, 2014
Our Latest Tweets
- The New Deal on Data: no less ambitious than it sounds. http://t.co/RSyGzfhM58
- Reading: "Unlock the Mysteries of Your Customer Relationships" http://t.co/oHueqU0PWI #custexp #hbr
- Teach Your Team to Make #Fearless Decisions http://t.co/XfESRwz6t9 #custexp
- Customers today just ain’t what they used to be. http://t.co/ViRigvS1F3 #custexp #cx
- Reading: "With Big Data Comes Big Responsibility" http://t.co/vMzUJvDBk1 /via @HarvardBiz
- Trust. If you build it, they will come. #fieldofdreams #custexp
- Great message, great people - Join infinitee and friends in empowering women in the workforce. #WomenRunWorkplace http://t.co/k9fvVSKE56