We Create Value by Improving Customer Experience
Trusted by the Fortune 100 and mid-market leaders alike for customer experience strategy and consulting...
Learn why best-selling author and 1to1 guru Don Peppers said, “I dare you to try reading this book without getting at least ten brilliant new ideas for your business. You won’t be able to do it.”
Co-authored by MCorp’s Managing Director Michael Hinshaw, Smart Customers, Stupid Companies will help you identify better ways to serve your customers.
Featured in the Forrester Research, Inc. report Market Overview: Enterprise Customer Experience Transformation Consultants, MCorp is one of 15 consultancies profiled globally.
See how well MCorp’s services can support your customer experience strategy goals…
Touchpoint Insights, from the MCorp Blog
Last Thursday, my 23 year old son showed me a picture on his cell phone and asked me what I thought at the time was an odd question: “Dad, what color do you think this dress is?” Duh. White and gold – after all, I graduated college with a masters in design, and I know...March 2, 2015
Is Apple Losing Its Luster? Microsoft Comes From Behind in the Race to Deliver Delightful Customer Experiences.
Any technology consumer (actually, businesses too) knows the answer to this question: Who delivers a better customer experience – Apple or Microsoft? Not so fast. Because this perception may be (slowly) changing – if the Microsoft store experience is a bellwether for how the company is approaching customer experience, they’re trying really hard to upgrade...February 15, 2015
Last week, Lynn Davison and I were heading home to San Francisco from a client meeting in Seattle, and saw something new at SeaTac: A wireless restroom satisfaction polling tool. First thought? Pretty cool! A great way to get instant feedback from customers. And while I haven’t seen this before in the U.S., the last...February 8, 2015
The 2013 holiday season sported some nasty surprises for package delivery and logistics leader UPS. Summarized neatly in a Forbes article by contributor David Shaywitz and posted Christmas Day 2013, the headline says it all: “Overpromising And Underdelivering, UPS Fails Logistics — And Communications.” And Mr. Shaywitz wasn’t alone. As he noted, the “… small...January 26, 2015
Our Latest Tweets
- 3 Tips to Delivering Good, Old Fashioned Customer Service http://t.co/EnO5KSeyMO
- The Politics of Customer Experience http://t.co/1ZhQSwSnun http://t.co/uI3jsJBxq0
- We pride ourselves on our ability to learn, but there's one thing we just can’t seem to grasp... http://t.co/FS5CBRAcs9
- Is everyone on board with your vision of customer-centricity? http://t.co/1ZhQSwSnun #cx
- 3 Essentials for Customer-Focused Companies http://t.co/OOPe2GAVlD [Surprising how often these are overlooked...] #cx
- Top CMOs discuss hot marketing trends at SXSWi http://t.co/a9GCmC1C94 #cx
- RT @BrunoGebarski: Rebranding Your Customer Service Department | #branding #cutserv #CX #customermarketing http://t.co/C84LjlrrFB