We Create Value by Improving Customer Experience
Trusted by the Fortune 100 and mid-market leaders alike for customer experience strategy and consulting...
Learn why best-selling author and 1to1 guru Don Peppers said, “I dare you to try reading this book without getting at least ten brilliant new ideas for your business. You won’t be able to do it.”
Co-authored by MCorp’s Managing Director Michael Hinshaw, Smart Customers, Stupid Companies will help you identify better ways to serve your customers.
Featured in the Forrester Research, Inc. report Market Overview: Enterprise Customer Experience Transformation Consultants, MCorp is one of 15 consultancies profiled globally.
See how well MCorp’s services can support your customer experience strategy goals…
Touchpoint Insights, from the MCorp Blog
What if you were able to know, with near certainty, that your customer would prefer one specific product over another – and that her chances of purchasing it are 84% higher if it’s in black rather than any other color? Further, that she’d buy it at a 10% price premium – if you can get...August 7, 2014
Either Mr. Bezos and his team of strategists read our book (did you get the copy we sent you, Jeff?) and/or Bruce Kasanoff and I were looking around the same corners Amazon did when we wrote these words a few years ago: Anticipate the needs of your customers by understanding the data that increasingly surrounds...August 1, 2014
Great customer experience doesn’t just happen. It is planned, designed and mindfully delivered. That’s because there is no ‘one size fits all’ approach to customer experience. There’s a reason that true differentiation on the experiences you deliver are among the hardest things for any competitor to copy – because your experience is unique to your...July 24, 2014
Most large companies (and many that are mid-size or even small) have been struggling to overcome customer service and data silos for decades. Sadly, this problem – in spite of it being widely recognized as one of the biggest barriers when it comes to delivering a consistent end-to-end customer experience – hasn’t gone away. And...June 5, 2014
Our Latest Tweets
- Reading: "How to Build an Everyday Bank" http://t.co/DHVWdWkCxz
- RT @jeremarketer: "What I Learned From Simon & Garfunkel and Krav Maga" by @alibzagat on @LinkedIn http://t.co/gcAsOhIhn1
- Marketers Speak out on Data, Email, and the Customer Experience http://t.co/iFAKKb9Q8J #cmo
- Customer Journey Mapping: 10 Tips For Beginners http://t.co/T8CCQV5voT
- Your employees may not have any intention of quitting. That doesn't mean they won't. http://t.co/pvs6ZilpwO #eex
- In An Always Connected World, Touchpoints Need More Than A Fresh Coat Of Paint http://t.co/17tuEfcTcG
- “We promised we were going to fix it, and we changed everything about our business.” http://t.co/3yiLDiB1XC Vastly improved @dominos #cex