We Create Value by Improving Customer Experience
Trusted by the Fortune 100 and mid-market leaders alike for customer experience strategy and consulting...
Learn why best-selling author and 1to1 guru Don Peppers said, “I dare you to try reading this book without getting at least ten brilliant new ideas for your business. You won’t be able to do it.”
Co-authored by MCorp’s Managing Director Michael Hinshaw, Smart Customers, Stupid Companies will help you identify better ways to serve your customers.
Featured in the Forrester Research, Inc. report Market Overview: Enterprise Customer Experience Transformation Consultants, MCorp is one of 15 consultancies profiled globally.
See how well MCorp’s services can support your customer experience strategy goals…
Touchpoint Insights, from the MCorp Blog
Most large companies (and many that are mid-size or even small) have been struggling to overcome customer service and data silos for decades. Sadly, this problem – in spite of it being widely recognized as one of the biggest barriers when it comes to delivering a consistent end-to-end customer experience – hasn’t gone away. And...June 5, 2014
If your organization has done any thinking about customer centricity, you’ve likely read buckets about the importance of enabling strategies and tactics based on a deep understanding of your customers. The core message of all this writing around “customer understanding” is pretty simple: this understanding must be centered both on what customers want and need,...May 29, 2014
For many organizations, an understanding of where customer interactions occur is stuck inside functional or organizational silos. As a result, it’s difficult to see how customer interactions can be improved, and in what order they should be. When customer knowledge is locked away rather than viewed through the cross-functional lens of the customer journey, the...May 16, 2014
I travel a fair amount for business; throughout the U.S. and Canada regularly, Europe fairly often. I’m not a dream customer for particular airline and hotel brands, however. While not a price shopper, neither do I overindulge. What hooks me is the best value, which I generally calculate as the lowest reasonable price + best...May 8, 2014
Our Latest Tweets
- Is it possible our phones could one day know us better than our best friend, spouse … and even ourselves? http://t.co/kB5cJ53ZDu
- FREE excerpt from Big Data at Work: Dispelling the Myths, Uncovering the Opportunities http://t.co/IzHq8DhmHU
- RT @LanceScoular: As long as you're going to think anyway, think big. - Donald Trump
- Bottom line? Don't be stupid. http://t.co/n3DmSwtJYc
- How to Balance Service Standards with Empowerment | CustomerThink - http://t.co/ZEuU2PRecE
- Customers don’t always want what they want. http://t.co/nH4kSVMYJz
- Your most valuable brand advocate may not be a customer... http://t.co/dpLxZfzqsw