We Create Value by Improving Customer Experience
Trusted by the Fortune 100 and mid-market leaders alike for customer experience strategy and consulting...
Learn why best-selling author and 1to1 guru Don Peppers said, “I dare you to try reading this book without getting at least ten brilliant new ideas for your business. You won’t be able to do it.”
Co-authored by MCorp’s Managing Director Michael Hinshaw, Smart Customers, Stupid Companies will help you identify better ways to serve your customers.
Featured in the Forrester Research, Inc. report Market Overview: Enterprise Customer Experience Transformation Consultants, MCorp is one of 15 consultancies profiled globally.
See how well MCorp’s services can support your customer experience strategy goals…
Touchpoint Insights, from the MCorp Blog
A few years ago, Bain and Company published the results of a survey in conducted across a variety of industries. Their report illustrates a classic (and massive) customer experience disconnect. A full 80% of the firms surveyed believed that they delivered a “superior experience” to their customers. Yet when queried, their customers could hardly have...November 5, 2014
A friend in New York sent me an article last week she thought I’d be interested in. Not only is it slice of a customer journey we’re all familiar with (following diners during their meal experience at a nice restaurant), it shows that customers today “ain’t what they used to be.” Trying to determine why...October 28, 2014
Customer Experience Innovation? (You Keep Using That Word…) While the word “Innovation” is thrown around an awful lot in the business world, I do wonder how often it’s used in the context of transformative or disruptive innovation, as innovation is more typically understood by the likes of entrepreneurs and consumers. Disruptive innovation is based on...October 16, 2014
Designing a Voice-of-the-Customer (VoC) Program: Beyond Customer Listening to Customer Understanding
The first step in improving customer understanding is listening – to their opinions, concerns, perceptions, objectives and expectations. Yet while most organizations understand the importance and value of customer feedback, many haven’t worked through how this customer data turns into customer understanding. Even more concerning is that, on average, Fortune 1000 marketers depend on data...October 2, 2014
Our Latest Tweets
- What Would Jeff Goodby Do If He Were a CMO? http://t.co/qlNAY8alZp
- #Brandfail lessons, courtesy of Dave & Buster's... http://t.co/oZCxAwhybQ
- How Starbucks Creates a Seamless Customer Experience – from Café to the Car http://t.co/VJ8fqBov0u
- RT @WIB_Bankers: Join @TPMetrics to learn how customer journey mapping brings #customers closer and keeps them there! http://t.co/opAhxVMayR
- RT @socmediabrain: Anti-Social Media: Building Brand Awareness Without Being Social http://t.co/TrS5j0yaMF
- RT @jaybaer: Is Amazon Going to Dominate Your Life? #JayToday: http://t.co/Gb8tbtT1G9
- RT @WIB_Bankers: Join @TPMetrics for a complimentary webinar on Customer Mapping next week! https://t.co/kezlLCUdxx