We Create Value by Improving Customer Experience
Trusted by the Fortune 100 and mid-market leaders alike for customer experience strategy and consulting...
Learn why best-selling author and 1to1 guru Don Peppers said, “I dare you to try reading this book without getting at least ten brilliant new ideas for your business. You won’t be able to do it.”
Co-authored by MCorp’s Managing Director Michael Hinshaw, Smart Customers, Stupid Companies will help you identify better ways to serve your customers.
Featured in the Forrester Research, Inc. report Market Overview: Enterprise Customer Experience Transformation Consultants, MCorp is one of 15 consultancies profiled globally.
See how well MCorp’s services can support your customer experience strategy goals…
Touchpoint Insights, from the MCorp Blog
The 2013 holiday season sported some nasty surprises for package delivery and logistics leader UPS. Summarized neatly in a Forbes article by contributor David Shaywitz and posted Christmas Day 2013, the headline says it all: “Overpromising And Underdelivering, UPS Fails Logistics — And Communications.” And Mr. Shaywitz wasn’t alone. As he noted, the “… small...January 26, 2015
There’s little argument that customer experience is a pretty high priority for just about everyone. The reasons are myriad – competitive differentiation, increased customer satisfaction and loyalty, increased acquisition and decreased churn, greater top-line growth – the list goes on. The point is, there are many reasons to improve experience, and few or none not...January 21, 2015
In an industry that’s growing as quickly and expanding in as many directions as customer experience (CX) is, it’s not at all surprising to see a significant amount of confusion when it comes to a “taxonomy” of CX. Over the last 3 years, we’ve seen dozens of companies across industries re-brand themselves with one flavor...January 19, 2015
In 2015, a number of customer experience-related trends continue to gather steam, further raising the bar for companies that need to compete in a world where traditional industry boundaries are disappearing and commoditization is becoming ever more commonplace. While I don’t see any “net new” trends on the immediate horizon, the impact and implications of...January 12, 2015
Our Latest Tweets
- If your content doesn’t win over your customers in one way or another, you’re simply wasting your time. http://t.co/TrR5zAsCx0
- Get scientific about dialoguing with converted prospects: “6 Tactics for Boosting Post-Conversion Engagement” http://t.co/sIAcRLT1hq
- RT @YFSMagazine: Why #Entrepreneurs Should Focus On Building #Community http://t.co/VhN2WwPmwb
- Something as simple as responding to a customer can gain you the loyalty of far more than that single customer... http://t.co/mv0v37p066
- The Patriots may not be a Fortune 100 company, but #deflategate definitely has some #cx parallels. http://t.co/9cWiAUgbUA
- "To influence how a customer feels about your product, provide an experience that creates the desired emotion." http://t.co/tO7YblRBLH
- Reading: "Creating What Consumers Want" http://t.co/3e1rE16JkE