We Create Value by Improving Customer Experience
Trusted by the Fortune 100 and mid-market leaders alike for customer experience strategy and consulting...
Learn why best-selling author and 1to1 guru Don Peppers said, “I dare you to try reading this book without getting at least ten brilliant new ideas for your business. You won’t be able to do it.”
Co-authored by MCorp’s Managing Director Michael Hinshaw, Smart Customers, Stupid Companies will help you identify better ways to serve your customers.
Featured in the Forrester Research, Inc. report Market Overview: Enterprise Customer Experience Transformation Consultants, MCorp is one of 15 consultancies profiled globally.
See how well MCorp’s services can support your customer experience strategy goals…
Touchpoint Insights, from the MCorp Blog
Do you want to be the kind of company that customers love? The truth is, for many companies the answer is “no.” If you work for one of these companies (you know if you do…) then stop reading now. Or, read on and look for a new job. Because the kinds of companies that customers...December 15, 2014
Mobile tech, tablets, data and dinner tables changing the age-old restaurant customer experience In the U.S., dining out is more than an occasional treat – for many, it’s the primary way they eat. With nearly 1 million locations happy to help gobble up discretionary spending, the restaurant industry is expecting record-level 2014 sales of $683...December 8, 2014
Today, we had our second call of the week with an executive interested in a customer journey map. A senior exec with a mid-size B2B company, he’s been charged with customer experience improvement. Drawing out his objectives as well as those of leadership, we discovered what we often do: his goal is to help the...November 26, 2014
Revolutionary at the time, late 2011 saw Apple’s Siri personal assistant introduced as an integral part of the iPhone 4s. I (along with many, many others) was thrilled with the idea that “she” allowed me to have a conversation with my phone, both understanding (most of the time, anyhow) and responding appropriately to my statements....November 23, 2014
Our Latest Tweets
- Webinar archive: "Customer Journey Mapping for Better Customer Experiences" http://t.co/QxdBzVDTVW
- Customer-Centricity Is Mandatory for 2015 | CustomerThink - http://t.co/Bsz6qKZvIN
- Boost loyalty by understanding emotions and changing the customer experiences that drive defection... http://t.co/cq7nJnG8cI
- What do you think, boss? How to gain board support for your Customer Experience (CX) program http://t.co/tNztmDBAgJ
- Is it any wonder that consumers are leery of giving brands their personal information? http://t.co/P0SLZpVN3e
- Before you spend time, energy and money on more marketing, fix the holes in your systems... http://t.co/BC0KJbPryR
- How Big Data Is Blurring Industry Lines At Companies Like Nike http://t.co/N3zQCUkDdz