We Create Value by Improving Customer Experience
Trusted by the Fortune 100 and mid-market leaders alike for customer experience strategy and consulting...
Learn why best-selling author and 1to1 guru Don Peppers said, “I dare you to try reading this book without getting at least ten brilliant new ideas for your business. You won’t be able to do it.”
Co-authored by MCorp’s Managing Director Michael Hinshaw, Smart Customers, Stupid Companies will help you identify better ways to serve your customers.
Featured in the Forrester Research, Inc. report Market Overview: Enterprise Customer Experience Transformation Consultants, MCorp is one of 15 consultancies profiled globally.
See how well MCorp’s services can support your customer experience strategy goals…
Touchpoint Insights, from the MCorp Blog
It’s in our collective nature to look forward. We ask: What’s ahead? Where are we (and our customers) going? And how do we best engage with them when we get there? The fact is, we all tend to think more about where we’re going than where we’ve been. While the tendency to keep “eyes forward”...March 6, 2014
Last month, Econsultancy and Adobe published their Quarterly Digital Intelligence Briefing: 2014 Digital Trends. According to Econsultancy, the report highlights key digital trends, challenges and opportunities which marketers need to be aware of during 2014, and is based on a global survey of more than 2,500 marketers and internet professionals. While their findings won’t be...February 27, 2014
Don’t Miss the Customer Journey by Just Focusing on Individual Touchpoints. (But Focus on Your Touchpoints, Too).
Strolling through the ever-expanding body of published work on customer experience, I’ve recently come across a few articles that appear to be making a case for not measuring customer touchpoints. If you’ve seen these too, I have one thing to say: don’t be misled. The framework for the argument is basically this: “…analysis reveals that the entire...February 13, 2014
Over the last few years, the case for improving customer experience has been gaining significant traction in executive suites around the world. After all, companies that deliver a better customer experience than their peers have higher market valuations, greater customer loyalty, less price sensitivity and higher gross and net revenue. There are many lessons on...February 7, 2014
Our Latest Tweets
- What’s ahead? Where are we going? And how do we best engage our customers when we get there? http://t.co/gzmHa16dRM
- From the incredibly rude, to the incredibly polite. It's all about the experience... http://t.co/vKZJCp9kFH #cx
- Data-driven personalisation, story-telling and good old fashioned customer service... Lessons from @TheBestWestern http://t.co/HO56hvw6LH
- What 3 fundamental changes have dramatically changed the relationship you have with your customers? http://t.co/VUHDAmngwh
- RT @CMO_com: For #WomensDay2014 @MargaretMolloy asked 16 women B2B marketers about their biggest challenges http://t.co/qQUH58NfVQ
- If You Want to Better Connect With Customers… Watch This Video | MCorp Consulting - http://t.co/gzmHa16dRM
- What does it truly mean to compete in the age of transparency? http://t.co/tIawB9tLtu