We Create Value by Improving Customer Experience
Trusted by the Fortune 100 and mid-market leaders alike for customer experience strategy and consulting...
Learn why best-selling author and 1to1 guru Don Peppers said, “I dare you to try reading this book without getting at least ten brilliant new ideas for your business. You won’t be able to do it.”
Co-authored by MCorp’s Managing Director Michael Hinshaw, Smart Customers, Stupid Companies will help you identify better ways to serve your customers.
Featured in the Forrester Research, Inc. report Market Overview: Enterprise Customer Experience Transformation Consultants, MCorp is one of 15 consultancies profiled globally.
See how well MCorp’s services can support your customer experience strategy goals…
Touchpoint Insights, from the MCorp Blog
Recognizing that your customer experience is an integral aspect of brand isn’t a new notion. For years, companies ranging from Ritz Carlton and Starbucks to USAA and Costco have consciously used customer experience as a way to deliver on the promises their brands make. What’s more recent is the broad recognition that customer experience is...August 27, 2014
Comcast Disconnects Itself (Yet Again): What Happens When Employee Rewards are NOT Aligned With Customer Experiences. And No – It Isn’t Pretty.
It can be fun to see how disconnected some larger firms act when a customer’s needs or actions don’t neatly fit into a pre-scripted box – unless, of course, you’re the customer. Winner of the hotly-contested “Worst Company in America” tournament for the second time earlier this year, Comcast again proves its mettle by publicly...August 21, 2014
What if you were able to know, with near certainty, that your customer would prefer one specific product over another – and that her chances of purchasing it are 84% higher if it’s in black rather than any other color? Further, that she’d buy it at a 10% price premium – if you can get...August 7, 2014
Either Mr. Bezos and his team of strategists read our book (did you get the copy we sent you, Jeff?) and/or Bruce Kasanoff and I were looking around the same corners Amazon did when we wrote these words a few years ago: Anticipate the needs of your customers by understanding the data that increasingly surrounds...August 1, 2014
Our Latest Tweets
- RT @CMO_com Have you empowered your employees to solve customer problems? http://t.co/9JBNQIFYIX #GetCustomerCentric
- What Happens When Employee Rewards are NOT Aligned With Customer Experiences. http://t.co/TVI3sxA9kp
- Marketing Automation: 3 Trends to Watch http://t.co/C5MlfQJBYC
- Find out what business trends are on the minds of top retailers... http://t.co/rSDByY3Q3l What's on your mind?
- In a strange twist, Bissell's brand manager puts his mouth where their money is... http://t.co/7yVHxcfm7T
- “I try to do the right things at the right time. They may be little, but they make the difference between winning & losing.” K Abdul-Jabbar
- Valuable? Yes. But don't expect data and analytics to solve every problem you face. http://t.co/Dz4qUVJnxw