We Create Value by Improving Customer Experience
Trusted by the Fortune 100 and mid-market leaders alike for customer experience strategy and consulting...
Learn why best-selling author and 1to1 guru Don Peppers said, “I dare you to try reading this book without getting at least ten brilliant new ideas for your business. You won’t be able to do it.”
Co-authored by MCorp’s Managing Director Michael Hinshaw, Smart Customers, Stupid Companies will help you identify better ways to serve your customers.
Featured in the Forrester Research, Inc. report Market Overview: Enterprise Customer Experience Transformation Consultants, MCorp is one of 15 consultancies profiled globally.
See how well MCorp’s services can support your customer experience strategy goals…
Touchpoint Insights, from the MCorp Blog
Comcast Disconnects Itself (Yet Again): What Happens When Employee Rewards are NOT Aligned Customer Experiences. And No – It Isn’t Pretty.
It can be fun to see how disconnected some larger firms act when a customer’s needs or actions don’t neatly fit into a pre-scripted box – unless, of course, you’re the customer. Winner of the hotly-contested “Worst Company in America” tournament for the second time earlier this year, Comcast again proves its mettle by publicly...August 21, 2014
What if you were able to know, with near certainty, that your customer would prefer one specific product over another – and that her chances of purchasing it are 84% higher if it’s in black rather than any other color? Further, that she’d buy it at a 10% price premium – if you can get...August 7, 2014
Either Mr. Bezos and his team of strategists read our book (did you get the copy we sent you, Jeff?) and/or Bruce Kasanoff and I were looking around the same corners Amazon did when we wrote these words a few years ago: Anticipate the needs of your customers by understanding the data that increasingly surrounds...August 1, 2014
Great customer experience doesn’t just happen. It is planned, designed and mindfully delivered. That’s because there is no ‘one size fits all’ approach to customer experience. There’s a reason that true differentiation on the experiences you deliver are among the hardest things for any competitor to copy – because your experience is unique to your...July 24, 2014
Our Latest Tweets
- If you want to deliver a better customer experience, you’d better start by improving employee experience.
- RT @TPMetrics: Voice of the Customer measurement: Which metrics are right for you? http://t.co/eH9VPiGXEa
- The Simple Words That Made Google a $400 Billion Company http://t.co/EXiopvUusK
- RT @StrativityGroup: Admitting to shortcomings, not so easy. Check out what @LiorStrativity says we don't admit to http://t.co/jIFI0UlS5p
- People are your most important asset, but when it comes to measuring people KPIs you're probably getting it wrong... http://t.co/ruFG5bg9G2
- Culture creates the foundation for strategy and will either be a company's greatest asset or largest liability. http://t.co/eIykQ71yLj