We Create Value by Improving Customer Experience
Trusted by the Fortune 100 and mid-market leaders alike for customer experience strategy and consulting...
Learn why best-selling author and 1to1 guru Don Peppers said, “I dare you to try reading this book without getting at least ten brilliant new ideas for your business. You won’t be able to do it.”
Co-authored by MCorp’s Managing Director Michael Hinshaw, Smart Customers, Stupid Companies will help you identify better ways to serve your customers.
Featured in the Forrester Research, Inc. report Market Overview: Enterprise Customer Experience Transformation Consultants, MCorp is one of 15 consultancies profiled globally.
See how well MCorp’s services can support your customer experience strategy goals…
Touchpoint Insights, from the MCorp Blog
Most of us know the importance of–and the connections between–employee and customer experience. The fact is, every employee has an impact on customer experience. Yet as important as back office, management, and executives are to defining, supporting, and delivering on the expectations of customers, those front-line employees who interact face-to-face with your customers can have...December 5, 2013
Every company needs to change the way it interacts with its customers on occasion. Whether it’s new or updated systems, services, offerings, channels or locations, these changes are both expected and required. But how a company implements these changes can either delight customers or alienate them. This is a story about what not to do...November 21, 2013
Another day, yet another crop of newly-minted tech billionaires in San Francisco. Ho hum. Yes, we know that Twitter climbed over 70% in its market debut last Thursday and that their 232 million active monthly users had a lot to do with it. But consider the fact that with a market capitalization of around $25...November 14, 2013
Where might you end up if you set out to deliver an immersive, in-store shopping experience for cross-channel, fashion-obsessed and casual shoppers? By crossing the traditional barriers between in-store and online channels – and leveraging rather than fighting the “showrooming” tendencies of today’s digitally-enabled customers – you get a glimpse into the future of shopping....November 7, 2013
Our Latest Tweets
- RT @BCGPerspectives: How ignoring conventional wisdom leads to scientific discoveries—and how businesses can learn... http://t.co/7KJULUS7xX
- Why do successful companies fail? | Game-Changer - http://t.co/sHN7aEWjOd
- "Too often we underestimate the power of customer experience..." http://t.co/m9KhtGXMoY
- RT @Loyalty360: Should Your Online and Offline Brand Differ - http://t.co/oIozR8e4Vl
- RT @ColinShaw_CX How Sub-Brands Impact Master Brands http://t.co/1p4WhPTHD3
- Top 5 Reasons why Customer-Centric Efforts Fail http://t.co/q22twnfJ88
- RT @flavmartins: Does Your Customer Experience Need Something New? http://t.co/lclCDLVIRc #custserv #custexp #cx